Your cart is currently empty.
DEPOSIT & CANCELATION POLICY
IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE!! IN LIGHT OF THE RECENT CIRCUMSTANCES, WE ARE TEMPORARILY CHANGING OUR CANCELATION POLICY TO MEET OUR GUESTS NEEDS AND POTENTIAL TRAVELING RESTRICTIONS. WE ARE NOW HONORING CANCELATIONS UP TO 48 HOURS PRIOR TO 3PM ON YOUR ARRIVAL DAY.
- Any broken or missing items will be charged to the guest’s credit card.
- Number of people is limited to the Registered Guests Only.
- All noise must be kept to a minimum.
- Nomads Hotel is NON-SMOKING. A $250 cleaning fee will be charged to guests who do not respect this policy.
- Management reserves the right to to refuse service, cancel reservations and/or remove guests from the hotel for any reason, including violations of the following hotel rules:
Any illegal activity will result in immediate cancellation of remaining reservation and guest must leave immediately.
Loud or rowdy behavior that disturbs other guests or neighbors. Fighting, foul language, and verbal abuse.
Personal items need to be kept clean and organized. No smelly laundry, shoes, or foul smelling items in any of the rooms.
No pets of ANY sort are allowed in the hotel rooms. This includes dogs, cats, reptiles, birds, rodents or anything deemed a pet by hotel management.
No smoking in hotel, on patios or within 50ft of the hotel rooms.
No towels, clothing, wetsuits, surfboards, etc should be attached, leaning or hanging on the hotel patio fences.
Any act causing damage to any hotel property. Damages will be charged to the guest.
If a double-booking occurs as a result of an error on the part of the hotel, or its booking partners, we will do everything in our power to accommodate our guest, however we reserve the right to refund and cancel the reservation.
No persons under the age of 18 allowed without a legal guardian staying at at hotel with the minor.